Pages

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Tropical Fruit Salad Ice Pop (FREE on Extra Easy)

Start Weight in March 2013:
15 stone 2.5lbs

Current Weight:
13 stone 11 lbs

Weight Loss Since March 2013:
1 stone 5.5lbs

This Week's Loss/Gain:
0.5 loss

Number of Days I Stuck to Plan This Week:
4/7





I'm having a little think about combining the 5:2 diet with Slimming World, especially since I am in the middle of a four week run where I am having at least one enforced 'off plan' day a week.

The 5:2 diet allows women to eat normally (Slimming World normal, or plain regular normal-normal) for 5 days of the week, and then stick to 500 calories for the other two (non-consecutive) days. 

So, what could I get away with on 500 calories, and still be on plan? 5 muller lights? (bah - I can do that as a mid morning snack!). Perhaps an Oat so Simple with water for breakfast, one small banana and medium apple for lunch and a boiled egg, 300 grams of lettuce and 28g of cheddar for tea. Washed down with lots of water. Slightly over 500kcals, and both my HEX's.

The health benefits quoted for 5:2 are being highlighted as one of the plusses of this diet, aside the weight-loss itself.

I've convinced myself, I'll do it on Weds and Fri and will report back next week.....

RECIPE OF THE WEEK: Tropical Fruit Salad Ice Pop (FREE on Extra Easy)

Finely chop fruits of your choice, I used Kiwi, Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries and mix together. Pop a tablespoon of the mix into ice lolly molds and top with diet lemonade then freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment